Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Files.Guru abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and such other applicable laws.
Files.Guru shall remove or disable access to material residing on its servers, within 24-48 hours after it has received a Notice of Infringing Material.
To complete a proper DMCA Notice, state the following information:
Identify yourself as either:
The owner of a copyrighted work(s)
A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• State your contact information, including your true/legal name, street address, telephone number, and email address.
• Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
• Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Files.Guru disable access over the World Wide Web.
• Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on Files.Guru. in that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with Files.Guru.in web urls. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
• State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
• State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
• Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
• To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent through [email protected] or using abuse report button on file download page